India is a vast country with amazing destinations to explore. So before planning your next international trip check out the 10 must-see places in India before traveling abroad and witness the comparison. Explore the “Incredible India” and indulge in its beauty.
1. Before you bow in front of Arc De Triomphe (France), feel proud for India Gate (New Delhi)
2. Before checking time at Big Ben (UK), check out Rajabai clock tower (Maharashtra)
3. Before you surf the sands of the Sahara (Africa), wander the dunes of Thar (Rajasthan)
4. Before you feast your eyes on Amsterdam’s Tulip (Netherlands), soak the colors of Srinagar’s Tulip Garden (Kashmir).
5. Before looking up to Statue of Liberty (USA), look up to Saint Thiruvalluvar’s statue (Tamil Nadu)
6. Before you take selfie at Salar De Uyuni, Bolivia, take one at Rann of Kutch (Gujarat)
7. Before you climb the great wall of China, try Kumbhalgarh fort (Rajasthan) wall.
8. Before you get lost in beauty of Switzerland find your paradise in Kashmir
9. Before you take a dive in Phuket’s beach (Thailand), get wet in Andamans.
10. Before plucking tea leaves from Boh tea plantation (Malaysia), take a sip of Munnar’s tea plantation (Kerala)
Do let us know your choice in the comment section and also share any other comparison you are aware.
Travel Advisor …… Let’s Travel and Explore the Incredible India